Interested groups must contact the Office of Student Engagement (OSE) at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first few weeks of the semester to express interest in applying for a charter. A firm deadline will be determined by OSE and announced by the end of the previous semester. During the interest period, groups will be assigned a chartering advisor. This advisor will work with them to develop the organization and determine readiness to apply.
Pre-charter interest groups may:
- Participate in Involvement Fairs
- Hold meetings
- Apply for Student Activity Fee (SAF) funding
- Reserve limited spaces for recruitment purposes.
Pre-charter interest groups may not:
- Apply for Student Budget Advisory Committee (SBAC) funding
- Utilize the Wake Forest University name and/or logos