The Greek Column goes out to all fraternity and sorority members once a week on Tuesdays. All submissions must be received by 3:00pm on Mondays.
All members of the Wake Forest University community may submit announcements for this newsletter. Non-university community partners may also submit volunteer and leadership development opportunities. Announcements may run up to three times; each repeated announcement will require a separate submission.
Appropriate content includes:
- Information regarding speakers, forums, or other events.
- Fraternity/Sorority chapter news (awards received, money raised for philanthropy, etc.)
- Sign-ups for philanthropy events.
- Applications for leadership positions in the WFU or Winston-Salem community.
- Volunteer opportunities hosted by or to benefit nonprofit organizations.
- This newsletter is NOT for business advertisements, political announcements, off-campus employment opportunities, garnering support for any particular cause, etc.
All submissions will be reviewed by WFU Fraternity & Sorority Life for content and propriety. Any submission deemed inappropriate per the standards and spirit of this newsletter will be denied.