- All chapters are required to submit a registration each semester. Mandatory registration materials include updated roster and officer contact information, an updated profile on The Link, and a current copy of the chapter’s certificate of insurance.
Eligibility to join:
- Must complete at least 12 college credit hours completed as a matriculated college student (Please note: credits accumulated during high school, such as from AP or IB classes, will not count toward this requirement).
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative collegiate grade point average.
- May not have any conduct sanctions that preclude a potential member from membership.
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- During fall recruitment, continuous open bidding, and any other bid process that does NOT involve a pre-registration, potential members must submit a Grade Release Form and have eligibility verified prior to receiving a bid.
Event Management Policies for Social Functions with Alcohol
Wake Forest University Alcohol Policy
Wake Forest University Medical Amnesty Policy
Wake Forest University Anti-Hazing Policy and University Resources
Event planning policies and procedures
- Event must be registered through The Link.
- All event-related forms are found in the Event Planning resources.
Expectations for Excellence, Fall Assessment
New Member Education Intent Form and Calendar
Greek Newsletter Submissions