Students that are interested in receiving information about recruitment/intake processes are invited to complete our Fraternity/Sorority Life Interest Form.
Intake is the process where men and women who are interested in joining one of our historically African American fraternities and sororities or our multicultural sorority can explore their options. Intake takes place at various times throughout the year depending on when a chapter is able to accept new members.
For information regarding joining one of these organizations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 college credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits will not be included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete a grade release form so that we can verify the above information
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Please note: these are university requirements. Each organization may have different requirements. Please visit the national website of any organization you are interested in to find specific requirements.
Should you have any questions concerning the rush process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-8020 or email Betsy Adams, Assistant Dean for Leadership Initiatives & Fraternity/Sorority Life, at email@example.com
Follow NPHC on Instagram @wfunphc