Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete registration.
Fall 2022 Recruitment
Registration for fall recruitment will open August 1. Only students with at least 12 college credit hours and a 2.5 cumulative GPA can participate.
- Wednesday, August 24: Mandatory orientation and meet-and-greet
- Monday, August 29: Chapters’ bid lists are due to the Interfraternity Council
- Wednesday, August 31: Bid distribution
Open house events will be announced as soon as possible.
Spring 2023 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Recruitment registration will open November 15.
- Dates for Spring 2023 Formal Recruitment are:
- November 15 – December 15: Registration is open
- Thursday, January 12: Orientation and Kickoff
- Monday, January 16: Chapters’ bid lists are due to the Interfraternity Council
- Wednesday, January 18: Bid distribution
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council