Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete registration.
Spring 2022 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- The Interfraternity Council will continue to work closely with the University to implement a recruitment plan in accordance with public health guidelines.
- All participants in IFC Recruitment – both active and potential members – must be in compliance with the University’s COVID-19 vaccination booster and flu vaccination policies.
- Failure to submit your documentation to Student Health Service by the appropriate deadlines will result in your removal from the recruitment process
- Recruitment registration is open until January 3 at 5:00pm.
- Dates for Spring 2022 Formal Recruitment are:
- January 3: Registration closes.
- January 7: COVID-19 booster verification is due to the University. Please visit Our Way Forward for more details.
- January 10, 12pm EST: Family Information Session. Register here (session will be recorded for those unable to attend, but registration will be required in order to receive the recording).
- January 12, 5:00pm: Mandatory IFC Recruitment Orientation
- January 19, 7:00pm: Bid Distribution
Fall 2021 Recruitment
There will be a mandatory orientation session for fall recruitment on Wednesday, September 1 at 6:00pm. Individuals that have registered for recruitment will receive more information via email.
Open house events will be announced as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Assistant Dean of Students for Leadership Initiatives and Fraternity/Sorority Life
Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council
Follow IFC on Instagram @wfuifc