Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Completed application
Spring 2019 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- IFC Open House: Sunday, September 9 from 4-7pm (kicks off in Pugh Auditorium).
- Recruitment registration will open on November 30th at midnight and close on December 14th at 11:59pm.
- IFC Recruitment Orientation and Kickoff (mandatory): Thursday, January 17th at 6:00pm.
- IFC Bid Night: Wednesday, January 23rd, at 7:00pm
Fall 2018 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment.
Fall Bid Distribution will be held on Monday, September 10.
Should you have any questions concerning the rush process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life email@example.com