Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Completed application
Spring 2018 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Meet the IFC events: September 21
- Recruitment registration will open on December 1st at midnight and close on December 18th at 11:59pm. The link to register can be found here.
- IFC Recruitment Orientation and Kickoff (mandatory): Thursday, January 18th at 6:00pm.
- IFC Bid Night: Wednesday, January 24th, time TBA
Fall 2017 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment.
Fall Bid Distribution will be held on Monday, September 11.
Should you have any questions concerning the rush process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Ryan Zidar IFC Recruitement Chair email@example.com
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life firstname.lastname@example.org