Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete a grade release form so that we can verify the above information (fall only) OR complete registration and fee payment (spring only)
Fall 2019 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment, but students must submit a grade release by noon on Friday, September 6th.
Fall Bid Distribution will be held on Wednesday, September 11th.
Spring 2020 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Recruitment registration will open on November 30th at midnight and close on December 16th at 11:59pm. Registration for Spring Recruitment is closed. Please contact Carter Button, IFC Recruitment Chair (email@example.com), with questions or concerns.
- IFC Recruitment Orientation and Kickoff (mandatory): Thursday, January 17th at 6:00pm.
- IFC Bid Night: Wednesday, January 23rd, at 7:00pm
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life firstname.lastname@example.org
Carter Button Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council email@example.com