Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete a grade release form so that we can verify the above information (fall only) OR complete registration and fee payment (spring only)
Spring 2020 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Recruitment registration will open on November 15th and close on December 15th. Register for recruitment here.
- IFC Recruitment Orientation and Kickoff (mandatory): Thursday, January 16th at 6:00pm.
- IFC Bid Night: Wednesday, January 22nd, at 7:00pm
Fall 2020 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment, but students must submit a grade release.
Details for Fall 2020 recruitment will be released in the spring semester.
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life email@example.com
Ethan Yohannon Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council firstname.lastname@example.org