Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete registration.
Fall 2020 Recruitment
Registration for Fall 2020 recruitment is open until Wednesday, August 26 at 11:59pm. Please complete the registration form here.
There will be a mandatory virtual orientation session for fall recruitment on Thrusday, August 27 at 6:00pm. Registrants will receive an email by noon that day with the login information.
Open house events will be announced as soon as possible.
Spring 2021 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Recruitment registration will open on November 15th and close on December 15th. The registration link will be posted then.
- Further details regarding formal recruitment will be announced on October 1.
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life email@example.com
Jack Feiler Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow IFC on Instagram @wfuifc