Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete registration.
Spring 2021 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- The Interfraternity Council will continue to work closely with the University to implement a recruitment plan in accordance with public health guidelines. Formal recruitment plans will be announced on January 15th.
- Recruitment registration will open on December 1st and close on January 15th. The registration link will be when registration is live.
- Dates for Spring 2021 Formal Recruitment are:
- December 1st: Registration opens
- January 15th: Registration closes, process announced
- February 2: Formal Recruitment Kick-Off and Orientation
- February 8: Bids due to IFC by 5:00pm
- February 10: Bid day
Fall 2020 Recruitment
Registration for Fall 2020 recruitment is open until Wednesday, August 26 at 11:59pm. Please complete the registration form here.
There will be a mandatory virtual orientation session for fall recruitment on Thrusday, August 27 at 6:00pm. Registrants will receive an email by noon that day with the login information.
Open house events will be announced as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life email@example.com
Jack Feiler Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow IFC on Instagram @wfuifc