Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete registration.
Spring 2022 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- The Interfraternity Council will continue to work closely with the University to implement a recruitment plan in accordance with public health guidelines. Formal recruitment plans will be announced on October 1.
- Recruitment registration will open in late fall 2021.
- Dates for Spring 2022 Formal Recruitment are:
- Finalized dates TBA.
Fall 2021 Recruitment
There will be a mandatory orientation session for fall recruitment on Wednesday, September 1 at 6:00pm. Individuals that have registered for recruitment will receive more information via email.
Open house events will be announced as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Associate Dean of Students for Student Engagement
Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council
Follow IFC on Instagram @wfuifc