Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student (AP and IB credits are not included in the calculations).
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Must complete PreventZone hazing education modules (Hazing Prevention: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility AND Fraternity & Sorority Life Module).
- Must complete a grade release form so that we can verify the above information (fall only) OR complete registration and fee payment (spring only)
Fall 2018 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment.
Fall Bid Distribution will be held on Tuesday, September 11th.
Spring 2019 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- IFC Open House: Sunday, September 9 from 4-7pm (kicks off in Pugh Auditorium).
- Recruitment registration will open on November 30th at midnight and close on December 16th at 11:59pm. Click here to register.
- IFC Recruitment Orientation and Kickoff (mandatory): Thursday, January 17th at 6:00pm.
- IFC Bid Night: Wednesday, January 23rd, at 7:00pm
Should you have any questions concerning the recruitment process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Betsy Adams Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life firstname.lastname@example.org
Carter Button Recruitment Chair, Interfraternity Council email@example.com