Supporting students and organizations in creating leadership, engagement and involvement opportunities that enable growth in the Wake Forest community.
Helping Every Deacon Find Their Place
Division of Campus Life Strategic Planning Directions
- Lead a comprehensive approach to student and community wellbeing
- Cultivate an inclusive community where all students feel a sense of belonging and are valued contributing members
- Prepare students to lead in a diverse environment with cultural fluency
- Foster a culture of peer engagement, leadership and accountability
- Integrate civic engagement and responsibility locally and globally
Contact The Office of Student Engagement
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Benson University Center
P.O. Box 7658
Winston-Salem, NC 27109