Eligibility to join:
- Must complete at least 12 college credit hours.
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative collegiate grade point average.
- May not have any conduct sanctions that preclude a potential member from membership.
- During fall recruitment, continuous open bidding, and any other bid process that does NOT involve a pre-registration, potential members must submit a Grade Release Form and have eligibility verified prior to receiving a bid.
Event Management Policies for Social Functions with Alcohol
Wake Forest University Alcohol Policy
Wake Forest University Medical Amnesty Policy
Wake Forest University Anti-Hazing Policy
Event planning policies and procedures
- Event must be registered through The Link.
- All event-related forms are found in the Event Planning resources.
Expectations for Excellence, Fall Assessment
New Member Education Intent Form and Calendar
Greek Newsletter Submissions