The Wake Forest University Student Life Committee is happy to announce that we are currently accepting applications by student organizations for an open lounge.
Piccolo 0200B is now open via application to any recognized student organization. Applications are available on the Student Life Committee website at: http://slc.campuslife.wfu.edu/
Applications are due to the Student Life Committee by 5:00 PM on Monday, September 25th.
- The goal of the committee is to select an organization with the intent of working with them to have the lounge on-line prior to the end of the fall 2017 semester.
- The Student Life Committee will review all applications.
- Each organization will be assessed on:
1) past contributions to the academic, intellectual, cultural and social purposes of the Wake Forest University community
2) plan for future contributions and
3) understanding and utilization of the Campus Life Strategic Directions.
- The successful organization(s) will work with the Office of Residence Life and Housing to develop plans for
1) moving into the space
2) customizing the space and
3) understanding facilities obligations and usage.
- All allocated lounge spaces and the assigned student organizations are subject to periodic inspections of the space(s) as well as the Triennial Review/Expectations for Excellence processes.
To better view the space, an open house for the lounge will be held in mid-September. Please look for an additional announcement about that in the upcoming week. Organizations that are interested in lounge dimensions, pricing information and/or scheduling a tour of the available space may contact Assistant Director of Housing Wesley Todd at email@example.com. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Tim Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 7, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 24, 2020