Wake Forest University provides each student with a Basic Zoom account. Basic users can host meetings with up to 100 participants. If 3 or more participants join, the meeting will time out after 40 minutes. Unfortunately, students do not have the ability to utilize account add-ons such as large meeting, webinar, or conference room connector. To access please click this link and follow the instructions provided.
- Once you download the chrome extension or application, click “Schedule Meeting” to input the time and date of your meeting.
- It is important to determine your preferences regarding who will have video access, and the type of audio you will use.
- It is possible to record meetings on Zoom. This function can be enabled at the bottom of the page.
- After completing your meeting preface, you can copy the meeting invitation and send it out to enable people to join the meeting.
- More information about setting up a Zoom Meeting can be found here.