Catering Policies

  • Food and beverage arrangements must be made with Campus Dining/Aramark (336-758-5610). Outside caterers are not permitted in most spaces on campus. Aramark is happy to work with your budget and menu and can accommodate almost any type of catering including ethnic foods and dietary restrictions.
  • Campus Dining holds the liquor license for the Benson University Center and other campus venues and has sole responsibility for the servicing and dispensing of alcoholic beverages.
  • In the rare event that you obtain a food waiver from Aramark (they will need a menu and invoice from your vendor). You will also need a W-9 along with the invoice from the outside vendor to set them up in Workday to be paid.
  • for ideas – speak to aramark to get accurate price quotes.