The Student Activity Fee fund was developed to enhance campus-wide social, recreational and community-building activities. Groups wishing to apply for event funding should first find an appropriate date and reserve an event space. The next step is developing an event plan and budget. When you’re ready, submit a SAF Request Form. A representative will then contact you to schedule a time for you to give a short presentation about your event or initiative.
Student groups should never sign contracts or make verbal agreements with talent or vendors. After funding has been approved, your advisor should sign any contracts.
For more information or help preparing your request, contact the Office of Student Engagement.
1. Lead a comprehensive approach to student and community wellbeing
2. Cultivate an inclusive community where all students feel a sense of belonging and are valued contributing members
3. Prepare students to lead in a diverse environment with cultural fluency
4. Foster a culture of peer engagement, leadership and accountability
5. Integrate civic engagement and responsibility locally and globally