Interfraternity Council recruitment is the process where men who are interested in joining one of our social fraternities can explore their options. Recruitment takes place both fall and spring semesters, however the majority of members join spring semester.
Requirements for Membership
- Must complete 12 credit hours as a matriculated college student.
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA (collegiate)
- Completed application
Fall 2016 Recruitment
Each chapter will hold recruitment on an individual basis. Only students who have completed at least 12 college credit hours may participate (AP and IB credits do not count). Bids will be distributed by the Interfraternity Council on Thursday, September 22nd. There is no formal application or registration process for fall recruitment.
Spring 2017 Recruitment
Spring recruitment is an opportunity for second semester freshmen and all upperclassmen to explore membership in a fraternity. The process involves a combination of formal meet and greets and informal event attendance. To participate, students must submit a registration form and pay a fee.
- Registration is live! Register here by 11:59pm on Tuesday, January 10th.
- Mandatory orientation will be at 5:30pm on Thursday, January 12th in Pugh Auditorium.
- Further information will be released in the fall semester.
Should you have any questions concerning the rush process, please contact one of the following individuals or Student Engagement at (336) 758-7168
Dante Lizza – IFC Recruitement Chair
Betsy Adams – Director, Fraternity and Sorority Life